Sunday, December 4, 2016

     I've been busy lately. With all of the crafting I've been doing on the go, I decided I need a new project bag. The grocery bags I've been using are perfectly serviceable, but I just don't like them for daily use. The straps are a perfect length for hauling groceries, but they are too short to carry on my shoulder for an extended amount of time. AND it's awkward to work on a project with the yarn coming out from my armpit. So I've decided to make a new project bag.
     I'm making up my own pattern out of Tunisian crochet and have no clue how it's going to turn out. If I manage to finish it, I may just have to write up the pattern to share. All I know so far is that it's going to be smaller than the typical grocery bag I normally use, and I plan to have a cross-body strap.
In other news, I managed to remember how to do Tunisian crochet. It was a hairy couple of minutes as I struggled to remember how to use a skill I have not practiced in a few years. This is how much I had accomplished after about two hours of Netflix crafting. Not bad considering I needed to dig out YouTube videos to remind me how the stitch worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment